The deadline for abstract submission is April 30, 2021.
Requirements for the design of abstracts for the Kazakhstan Venous Forum
1. Surname, name, patronymic of the author and co-authors – in the format Surname I.О. comma separated.
2. The name of the medical or scientific institution in which the author and co-authors work; city, country – lowercase letters. If the coauthors work in different institutions, then after the surname of each of the coauthors there is a serial number, and in the column “Place of work of coauthors” the institutions (organizations) are indicated sequentially.
3. Title of thesis – lowercase letters, no more than 300 characters with spaces.
4. The text of abstracts is not more than 3000 characters. Abstracts are accepted only in electronic form (document in a format compatible with MS Word, font Times New Roman, size 12, single spacing, margins 2.5 cm).
5. At the end of the text, the surname, name, patronymic of the authors, telephones, e-mail should be indicated.
6. The text of the thesis of a clinical trial should contain the relevance and purpose of the study “PURPOSE”; research methods “METHODS”; statistical significance “RESULTS”; the main conclusions obtained in the course of the study “CONCLUSIONS”.
7. A clinical case consists of: introduction, description of the case (symptoms and manifestations of the disease; information from anamnesis; diagnostic procedures; research results; diagnosis; pharmacological treatment; surgical and any other interventions; outcome), conclusions, discussion.
8. Inclusion of tables and figures in the text is not allowed.
9. The organizing committee has the right to refuse to publish a work if it does not correspond to the declared topic, design rules and content.
10. Materials that do not meet the specified requirements, sent to other addresses and transmitted in paper form, will not be accepted for publication.
11. Articles and abstracts are accepted on this site only after mandatory electronic registration as a participant in the Third Kazakhstan Venous Forum with the obligatory attachment of a file in Word format.
12. Deadline for submission of abstracts on April 30, 2021.
13. Publication of abstracts – free of charge.